Easter Greetings

     Happy Easter to everyone.   I just wanted to post a Holiday Greeting to all.
It is a gloomy and rainy day here and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to give a holiday greeting and post my most recent creation.    I did multiple cards in same design for sending out to family and friends.   I tried to keep them all with a clean and simple look. 
This first photo does not really show the shiny white with gold sparkly paper used for the cross. 

This second photo shows the shiny paper that  I used for the embossed cross. 




Supplies used on cards:
Darice's Cross with Script Embossing folder,
Recollections White with Gold Sparkles,
Uncertain on the name of the Designed papers used,
Bazzill Purple Sparkle Card Stock,
Memento Elderberry Ink,
Embellishments on some cards are:
Recollections small purple pearls,
and on other cards
Nuvo Crystal Drops in Pink Raspberry

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my blog posting.  I hope you have a very blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings