Love You Berry Much



     Here is another card I did for another birthday.   This card took a different path than the ideas I had in my mind on what I wanted to make..... but I thought it wasn't too bad and cute enough to share with everyone who stops in to view my creations.   Of course I am beginning to repeat myself when  I say... I did not have a sentiment to say what I wanted it to say and one that would bend around the die cut I used for this card design.... so again I decided to free form it since it was a card for family member.  I was limited in embellishments at the time I was putting the card together, so I went with something close in color that I found within my stash.  The stamp is from CC Design, the Mashi Collection.   I just love that collection of stamps.....they put a smile on my face every time.  I hope it does the same for everyone who drops in to view this too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings